We stock a wide range of raw gasket materials that we're able to supply if you want to make your own.N&J Gaskets is proud to be the sole Australian supplier of the Victor Reinz industrial range of gasket material with over 12 years experience in recommending the Victor Reinz materials into all types of industrial settings.
The flagship AFM34 material is undoubtedly a world leader in the fibre gasket market. The material has outstanding gas tightness and chemical resistance.
- AFM34 complies with the FDA requirements in accordance with 21CFR 177.2600 for use in contact with food products.
AFM 34 Technical Data Sheet
- AFM 37 offers an outstanding cost-to-benefit ratio as a gas and liquid seal under moderate pressure conditions.
AFM 37 Technical Data Sheet
- AFM38 is resistant to oil and solvents, outstandingly gas-tight and the most affordable gasket material in the AFM product group. AFM38 is highly flexible, so it yields very good sealing effects, even at low surface pressures — as valve cover or oil pan gaskets.
- AFM 39/2 is a flexible soft material which is absolutely safe from a physiological perspective. And it’s made with no colour additives.
AFM 39/2 Technical Data Sheet
- Xtreme Plus, a mica-based material for high temperature exhaust gas applications (up to 950℃)
Xtreme Plus Technical Data Sheet
Composite Industry Solutions
Wind Energy Blade, Aviation, Navigation, Automative, Upholstery, High Tech Composite Material Cutting
- Exhaust Gaskets
- Heat Exchange Gaskets
- High Temperature
- Food Quality