We offer complete cutting solutions for nonmetal material cutting.
Prototypes and small runs of any size can be digitally die cut as a cost-effective alternative to steel rule dies. Computer aided programs control the cutting blade to die cut parts.
Adjustments to part size can be made instantly during the development process. We have modern electronic CAD cutters available.
Our large format, computer-controlled flatbed cutters perform precise CAD / CAM machining of all non-metallic materials, rigid or limp for use in industrial gaskets, sign making, digital die cutting as well as in the packaging, textile and leather industries:
- building industry
When you need parts cut fast, nothing beats die cutting for speed and cost effectiveness.
Like all of our other in house manufacturing processes N&J Gaskets offers a cutting service for customer supplied materials.
N&J Gaskets (QLD) can find the best cutting solution for your material and recommend the best material for your job.
- Aramid fibre and non-asbestos fibre
- Carbon, prepreg carbon fibre, glass fibre and other fibre composites
- PTFE (Teflon) - Expanded & Virgin
- Polyurethane / Polyethylene / Artelon
- Neoprene, Nitrile, Viton, EPDM aand other other elastomeric materials
- Canvas and Leather
- Light copper & brass up to 0.8mm
- Corrugated cardboard
- Solid board (1.5mm – 3mm)
- Wood veneer
Flat Seals & Gaskets
- Cutting solutions for seals and gaskets
- Computer-controlled cutting of sealing materials directly from the CAD system: ARISTO has characterized the concept of DIE CUTTING: Part production from a single piece to small-batch production, with consistently high precision, without the detour via the expensive punching die, without wasting time due to die-cutting.
- Materials include Cork, Foam, Rubber (Neoprene, Nitrile, Viton, EPDM), Silicone, Urethane, Polyurethane, Nylon, Canvas and Leather, Light copper & light brass up to 0.4mm
For the cutting of composites, such as carbon, prepreg carbon fibre, glass fibre and other fibre composites, our cutting technology is already in use many times. The composite semi-finished products can be cut on an ARISTOMAT in a wide variety of designs / fabric structures.
Carton / packaging
System solutions for cutting cartons and corrugated board
Cardboard boxes, corrugated cardboard, solid board (1.5mm – 3mm), plastics ... with the ARISTOMAT flatbed cutters, you can process the entire range of packaging materials in prototyping. The cutters can be fully equipped for fully automatic cutting of sheets or plates.