N&J Gaskets can supply full face and ring gaskets to suit standard flanges or special profiles either off the shelf for common materials or on demand with very quick turnarounds.
Non-Metallic Gasket (know as soft gasket) material can be chosen from a large variety of elastomer/rubbers, compressed non-asbestos, PTFE, flexible graphite and high temperature sheet products. Nonmetallic gasket relates to a gasket material that is easily compressed under bolt load.
Non-Metallic Gaskets are used in a large range of applications such as pipe flanges, heat exchangers, compressors, and bonnet valves. It can be bought in a variety of cut shapes or be found in sheet or rolls.
Soft gaskets can be used across a wide range of applications and service conditions:
- Compressed Non Asbestos Fibre (CNAF) & Rubber gaskets offer an affordable sealing solution and are often used for pressure testing lines or in low temperature/pressure applications.
- Graphite, PTFE and high specification Filled PTFE gaskets can be used where aggressive media is present from low to mid temperature ranges. N&J Gaskets can also supply sheet gasket material for on-site or point of use fabrication.
- Carbon Fibre
- Cloth Inserted
- Natural Rubber
- PTFE / Teflon = Perfluoroelastomer (O-rings}
- Red Rubber
- White Neoprene (food grade)
Application / Industry
- Gaskets and Seals
- Doors / Windows
- Pipe/table flange
- Self adhesive
- Piping and plumbing applications